Passengers with disabilities How to request special assistance
- Choose your itinerary,
- When you are at the Passengers stage, select "I need special assistance" after the first/last name fields,
- Select all the flieds that apply.
We will contact you if we need any additional information.
A guide to help you plan your trip
In this guide, you will find information, practical advice and an overview of the services that Air France has to offer.
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- If your flight is operated by one of our airline partners, their rules will apply. Please contact a Saphir agent to find out more.